Login / Quote Area
0 items in your quote basket
+44 1622 753662
Inferno/ MinFerno Controller is the free remote control and configuration software for the Inferno/ MinFerno Dante Commentary Unit.
It is web browser based. To access, you simply type the IP address of the Inferno / MinFerno into a web browser of a PC that is connected on the same network.
Remote configuration allows the setting of each push button function:
- Are the talkback buttons momentary, latching, or intelligent?
- How the pushbuttons affect other functions, ie, whether a TB mutes the master mic output or not
Each headphone mixer pot can be set to go to cut or dim.
Remote control of key system functions is also available:
- The on air mic can be turned on and off
- The mic input gain can be changed
- The rear panel buttons on the Inferno and MinFerno can be disabled
There is also a real time PPM meter display to aid with gain setting.
You can download the installation instructions for the latest version available from the Downloads tab on the Inferno or MinFerno's web page of our website.
The Design Buildings, 6 Brooks Place, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1HE, UK.
Tel UK : 01622 753662 | Tel international : +44 1622 753662 | Email : email@example.com